Middle School Science, 6th Grade, 3rd Grade and Hawaiian Teacher Needed!
Voyager Public Charter School seeks experienced, energetic, collaborative teachers for the 2017-18 school year! Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years classroom teaching experience. Ideal candidates will have a Hawai’i teaching license and a background in some of the following:
• Arts integrated teaching
• Brain-based learning strategies
• Data-driven continuous improvement (Baldrige-Based Quality, Total Quality Learning or Continuous Quality Improvement)
• Habits of Mind
We are currently accepting resumes and applications for the following positions:
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWING
- Substitute Teachers (No Degree Required)
- 3rd Grade
- 6th Grade – Preference for 6th grade position will be given to candidates with experience co-teaching.
- Middle School Science
- Specialists – Our specialist positions are half-time teacher positions, governed by the HSTA master contract, with the following schedule:
Wed: 9:00am-1:45pm (plus 2hr staff meeting 2x/month)
- Hawaiian Language
Please email a completed employment application to Evan Anderson, Principal, along with a copy of your resume, if you would like to be considered for one of our openings.
Principal’s email link: firstname.lastname@example.org