2015-2016: PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ADMISSIONS POLICY HAS CHANGED.
For students and families who will be applying to Voyager and are not current Voyager students, all of the information below needs to be read, printed for future reference, completed and submitted to Voyager PCS main office, IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR LOTTERY SELECTION PROCESS.
All returning students will only need to complete the Intent to Return to Voyager Form, which will be sent home on February 9th, 2015 and due on March 6th, 2015.
*See Admission Timeline for important dates/deadlines. Packets are also available at the Voyager PCS Main Office.
ENROLLMENT APPLICATION PACKET
- Admissions Letter to Families 2015-2016 (Word Format: Admissions Letter to Families 2015-2016)
- Voyager Application-Enrollment Form SY 2015-2016-revised no gender (1)
- Mckinney Vento (all applicants must complete and return this form with Enrollment Application. If NOT homeless – complete Sections 1 and 2 only and Sign/Date).
- Information-Session-and-School-Visit-Dates 2015-2016 (1) Sign up for a MANDATORY School Information Session.
- 2015-2016 Admissions Timeline Important dates/deadlines. Print for future reference.
- Voyager PCS student-admissions-policy revised 1.2.15
- Tardy Policy
- Parent Expectations
NOTE: WE WILL BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL GRADES (K-8) HOWEVER THERE ARE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF SPOTS AVAILABLE. THE TOTAL NUMBER OF OPEN SPOTS AT EACH GRADE LEVEL WILL BE AVAILABLE PRIOR TO THE LOTTERY SELECTION ON MARCH 13TH, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in Voyager Public Charter School where the journey of learning never ends!