APPLICATION PACKET FOR 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR ARE NOW AVAILABLE
PACKETS CAN BE PICKED UP IN THE FRONT OFFICE OR DOWNLOADED:
APPLICATION PACKETS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Welcome Letter SY 16-17
- Application SY 16-17
- Open House Dates SY 16-17 Sign up for a MANDATORY Open House and RSVP with the school front office.
- Parent Expectations SY16-17
- Student Admissions Policy SY 16-17
- Admissions Timeline SY16-17 Important dates/deadlines.
NOTE: WE WILL BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL GRADES (K-8) HOWEVER THERE ARE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF SPOTS AVAILABLE.
Admission will be granted with the following preferences:
1. Current Voyager students applying for the following school year will be “accepted”.
2. Siblings of currently enrolled students receive first preference on open slots (K-8). Siblings include children within the household wherein the caretakers have legal guardianship.
3. Children of staff receive second preference on remaining open slots (K-8), not to exceed 10% of the total school population.
4. If there are more applicants by the deadline than the remaining open slots (K-8) a lottery will be held. Students admitted by lottery, will automatically be given preference on open slots for eligible sibling applicants. Others will be placed on a waiting list.
Thank you for your interest in Voyager Public Charter School where the journey of learning never ends!
ENROLLMENT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2015-2016 IS NOW CLOSED.