ENROLLMENT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2015-2016 IS NOW CLOSED.
ENROLLMENT APPLICATION PACKET FOR 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY, JANUARY 11TH, 2016.
PACKETS CAN BE PICKED UP IN THE FRONT OFFICE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS PAGE (BEGINNING 1/11/16).
ALTHOUGH ALL PAPERWORK WILL BE UPDATED, YOU CAN OPEN THIS YEAR’S FILES FOR EXAMPLES OF WHAT INFORMATION YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE READY TO APPLY.
- Admissions Letter to Families 2015-2016 (Word Format: Admissions Letter to Families 2015-2016)
- Voyager Application-Enrollment Form SY 2015-2016-revised no gender (1)
- Mckinney Vento (all applicants must complete and return this form with Enrollment Application. If NOT homeless – complete Sections 1 and 2 only and Sign/Date).
- Information-Session-and-School-Visit-Dates 2015-2016 (1) Sign up for a MANDATORY School Information Session.
- 2015-2016 Admissions Timeline Important dates/deadlines. Print for future reference.
- Voyager PCS student-admissions-policy revised 1.2.15
- Tardy Policy
- Parent Expectations
NOTE: WE WILL BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL GRADES (K-8) HOWEVER THERE ARE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF SPOTS AVAILABLE.
Admission will be granted with the following preferences:
1. Current Voyager students applying for the following school year will be “accepted”.
2. Siblings of currently enrolled students receive first preference on open slots (K-8). Siblings include children within the household wherein the caretakers have legal guardianship.
3. Children of staff receive second preference on remaining open slots (K-8), not to exceed 10% of the total school population.
4. If there are more applicants by the deadline than the remaining open slots (K-8) a lottery will be held. Students admitted by lottery, will automatically be given preference on open slots for eligible sibling applicants. Others will be placed on a waiting list.
Thank you for your interest in Voyager Public Charter School where the journey of learning never ends!